Thursday, August 22, 2013

August New Beauty Test Tube Unboxing...

So I've really picked up some new hobbies lately...none of which I have perfected, but it's all good fun for now!  One is watching makeup tutorials and I've even filmed a couple of "get ready with me" videos and posted them to YouTube!  I'm out there folks, ha! 

Now I will post one of the videos below, but be warned, I am horrible at talking and putting makeup on at the same time.  I mean, if I can hardly chew gum and walk at the same time??  Now that I think about it, I'm going to change the title of this post and post (haha) my unboxing of the New Beauty Test Tube instead.  At least I'm put together and in full makeup rather than in my "Get Ready With Me" videos!  Don't want to chase you off this soon!

One of the things I really like to watch, and therefore I want to start doing as well, are makeup/nail reviews.  You can spend so much money on makeup, it's unreal!  So I've learned to research before purchasing a product, and it really helps me to not waste my money. 

So without further ado (is that right??), here's one of my boring videos...enjoy :)

 
 





tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment