Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hautelook/Tarte...

So I have become obsessed with Hautelook!!  Oh my word...you can get some amazing products for great discounted prices...which means I'm soon going to live in a box with only my makeup surrounding me for warmth!  However, if you find a great deal there, and have a little discipline and don't buy everything you want, then you can feel really good about getting some awesome makeup at a cheaper price than normal!

Today's beauty deal is Tarte...Oh Tarte, how I have coveted thee for so long now.  I'm seriously thinking about getting one of the Amazonian Clay Blushes.  They are beautiful and I've seen great reviews!  I just need to make my decision soon before it sells out!! 

My question for you is, have you used Tarte and if so, what are your thoughts about it and what, if anything, would you recommend?  Happy shopping!!

Click here to see the great products on Hautelook today!!  It's free to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment